Please see a Demo link to projects:
Sound Level Meters
Sound Level Meters (Handheld & Loggers) Svantek’s range of Class1 & 2 Sound Level meters and environmental monitoring stations.
- 1/1 & 1/3 Octave Frequency Analysis, Audio Recording .WAV (Downloaded to SvanNet or saved internally to instrument SD card) RT60 & STIPA measurements, Low Frequency & Ultra Sonic Measurements down to 1Hz & up to 40Khz (Microphone dependant) High Level recording up to 172dBa
- Environmental Data Loggers with SvanNet Project Remote Access. (Live Results, SMS & Email Alerts, Data Downloading, Project sharing to clients, Station Status’s, change configurations. NATA calibration Certificates included
Ground & Building Vibration Loggers
Ground & Building Vibration Loggers with Remote Communication (SVAN958A Class1 Sound & Vibration Analyser
The SVAN958A Monitoring Station is dedicated for building vibration measurement that uses methods based on Peak Particle Velocity and Dominant Frequency.
The measurement of human vibration in buildings is possible as the program allows simultaneous measurement of velocity and acceleration of vibrations with two independent steps of recording. In addition, it is possible to enrich the measurement with Class 1 sound results.
- User predefined filter Standards such as DIN4150-3, BS7385-2, PPV, VDV, or configure a criterion curve based on FFT or 1/3 octave Acceleration or Velocity in accordance with local standards
- Frequency Range 0.2Hz – 315Hz
- Measurement Range (0.0005 m/s2 RMS – 50m/s2 Peak) Measurements as low as VC-D curves with SV84- Triaxle Accelerometer
- SvanNet Project Function Access